To use E-Statements you will need to be signed up with It'sMe247 Online Banking. Once you are set-up with Online Banking, then you can access the E-Statement enrollment page to sign up and receive your account statements electronically through It'sMe247. It's easy to sign up for both It'sMe247 Online Banking and
E-Statements, click here or contact us today to get started.
Using your current email address, an E-Statement notification will be automatically delivered to your email in-box monthly or quarterly (depending on when you would normally receive your account statement). For security reasons, the statement itself will not be attached to the email; you must log in to It'sMe247 using your account number and password to securely view your statement.
With E-Statements, there's no need to continue receiving paper statements. You'll be able to electronically view, print or save current and past statements to your local computer.
- Eliminate paper storage hassles by saving your statement electronically.
- Save statements on your computer and print them at your convenience.
- Receive your statements faster.
- Review and print copies of your statement history.
- Access your statement anytime, day or night.
- It's secure, easy to use and FREE.
- Sign up for e-Statements today
Set up E-Alerts for Fast Account Information
Receive account information messages using the method you prefer—by email, have a messages sent to your cell phone, or check your messages in the It’s Me 247 Message Center—E-Alerts are secure, easy and free!
Create different types of free E-Alert subscriptions for:
- Account Notices
- Account Balance Alerts
- ACH Deposits and Withdrawal Alerts
- Loan Due Alerts