PrimeSource Credit Union offers members a secure,
user friendly Bill Payment service through CheckFree, leaders in
bill payment, with an on time guarantee. It's secure, easy to use and free!
|Bill Payer FAQs Online Banking Online Banking Enrollment E-Statements E-Alerts
Checking Loan Rates Deposit Rates Specials Contact Us
Signing up for Bill Payer is free, all you need is a PrimeSource Credit Union checking account.
Bill Payer Enrollment is as Easy as 1-2-3!
1. Go to the PrimeSource Home Page
2. In the upper right hand corner click on Bill Payer Login
3. Please note: Instructions on how to login to the new Bill Payer can be found through Online Banking/Messages or please call us at (509) 838-6157 for assistance.
With PrimeSource Bill Payer you can:
- Pay bills 24 hours a day/7 days a week from your PrimeSource Checking account
- Use the Bill Payer Quick Start Page
- Set up a biller in less than 3 minutes and start paying your bills online immediately.
- Receive and pay bills at one safe, secure and convenient location.
- Set-up email to notify you when your bills are available, view pending and recent payments
- Bill Payer is paperless
- View up to 24 months of account history
- Change and manage your account whenever you’d like.
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments in advance.
- Pay bills on your own schedule—control when and how much you pay.
- Transfer funds between different institutions
- Download transaction information and import into financial management programs, such as Quicken
- Receive CheckFree's Guarantee, which will pay your late fees if your bill isn't paid on time up
to $50.00 as long as the payment information has been entered correctly.
- The Bill Payer site is user friendly with tips on getting started, FAQ’s and much more.
- Receive support 24 hours a day/7 days a week by calling (888) 708-7529.
Popmoney Person to Person Payment Service
Popmoney (formerly referred to as ZashPay) Person-to-Person Payment Service sends money directly to a recipient’s account, email address or cell phone number. Popmoney can be used to send money for rent,
send money to kids at college, pay back a loan, send money as gifts with an e-greeting for birthdays, graduations, and more---the possibilities are endless! It's easy to send and receive money with Popmoney!
Users can set-up recurring payments, multiple email addresses and cell phone numbers, send e-greetings for special occasions, import address book contacts from Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, and more. It's easy to set-up Popmoney through Bill Payer, allowing you to safely send money to individuals using only an email address or mobile phone number.
To use Popmoney, you will need to have a PrimeSource Checking Account
to have your Bill Payer account set-up.
How it Works
The sender logs into Popmoney and either adds, or looks up the recipient by email address or cell phone number. The sender inputs a dollar amount and a personalized message and completes the transaction. Money is sent to the recipient's checking account and an e-mail or text message is sent.
If the Recipient is Not a Registered Popmoney User
The Recipient with receive an email or text message with an invitation to collect the money that was sent.
The receiver will be directed to the public Popmoney site. If the recipient banks at a financial institution that offers Popmoney, they are redirected to the financial institution's website to collect the money from their account.
If the Recipient Uses a Financial Institution that Does Not Offer ZashPay
The recipient will be prompted to register on the Popmoney.com website. Then the recipient can have the funds transmitted to the account at the financial institution that does not offer Popmoney.
No third-party or holding account is used and most transactions are completed within one business day. Some transaction limitations apply and as a result, additional time may be required to process certain personal payments. A nominal fee may be applied. Visit Popmoney.com today for more information.