PrimeSource offers a variety of home loan options to fit your needs.
Our friendly loan professionals will be happy to assist you
and answer any questions you might have.
Stop by one of our branches or apply online.
1st Mortgage Loans
PrimeSource offers 1st Mortgage Refinances up to a 30 year term.
We offer competitve rates and terms with a fast and easy underwriting process.
Let us help you put your home to work for you!
A Home Equity Loan is a great way to make things happen:
- Debt Consolidation
- Dream Vacations
- Graduations and College Educations
- Weddings and New Arrivals
- Home Remodeling
- Swimming Pools, Landscaping and Home Improvement Projects
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)* with a Three Month Introductory Rate
If you prefer to borrow a lump sum with a fixed payment, this line of credit:
- enables you to borrow up to 90% of your equity.
- has no closing costs, which saves you money.
- offers revolving credit, so as your balance goes down, your credit line goes back up.
- gives you easy access to your credit line by telephone, online banking, check writing, or in person.
- provides a lower interest rate than traditional credit lines that are unsecured.
- comes with a special introductory rate for first three months.
- may have tax deductible interest (ask a tax advisor).
Fixed Rate Equity Loan*
*Property must be member's primary residence. Contact a loan officer for a current quote on fees, rates, terms, and more details. If you prefer to borrow a lump sum with a fixed payment, this loan:
- lets you borrow up to 90%** of your equity.
- offers up to a 20 year term.
- keeps payments that are fixed for the term.
- offers a lump sum disbursement.
- may have tax deductible interest (as a tax advisor).
Cash Out Home Refinances
Use this type of refinance to possibly lower your current mortgage rate and borrow some of your home equity at the same time.
Get started by visiting one of our branches:
9208 E. Sprague Avenue
428 E. Third Avenue
9707 N. Nevada Street
Or call: 509-838-6157 - or - (800) 660-0444
** The credit union may consider advancing up to 100% of the appraised value of the property less an first mortgage balances. Final approved loan to value is determined based upon applicants credit history and other factors.