Shared Branching makes it easy for members to make credit union
transactions across the nation!
Shared Branching means that you, as a credit union member, can conduct PrimeSource transactions at other participating credit unions nationwide! And, Shared Branching allows members from participating credit unions to come to PrimeSource to make their transactions, as well! This is all apart of the cooperative spirit that is unique to credit unions!
Access Shared Branching Across the Country and Worldwide
The Shared Branching Network spans across the country and shares over 5800 locations to provide credit union members convenient access to their money and accounts from coast to coast. You can also perform transactions in participating locations worldwide.
Conduct Shared Branching at 7-Eleven Vcom Units
The Shared Branching network includes shared branching kiosks inside select 7-Eleven Stores nationwide that are available for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Members can conduct basic teller transactions at the 7-11 Vcom Unit kiosks. Participating 7-Eleven stores can be found on the shared branching website.
To use the 7-Eleven Vcom Units, all you will need is:
- The name of your credit union.
- Your account number.
- A debit card, check card or credit card from your credit union.
- Visit www.cuswirl.com to learn more.
Using the Shared Branching Network is Easy!
To do transactions at any shared branching location you will need:
- Your account number.
- Your credit union name and location.
- A valid state or government-issued picture identification (state driver's license or US Passport).
Use Participating Shared Branching Credit Unions to:
- Make Deposits (cash and checks).
- Cash personal checks on another institution.
- Withdraw funds.
- Transfer money from one account to another.
- Obtain balance inquiries.
- Process loan payments and advances.
- Make inquiries and get help with questions.
Conduct Shared Branching Transactions at PrimeSource
and other Spokane Vicinity Credit Unions
You are welcome to use any of these Spokane vicinity credit unions that are part of the Shared Branching Network (plus hundreda of others across the nation):
- Global Credit Union
- Numerica Credit Union
- Spokane Federal Credit Union
- United Health Services Credit Union
- Washington State Employees Credit Union
To locate other participating shared branching credit unions world wide, visit the CU Service Center Network website at www.cuswirl.com, or call 888-CUSWIRL (888-287-9475).
CU Service Center/Call Center Outlet
The Shared Branching Network also has a very convenient CU Service Center/Call Center Outlet that is accessible to members 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can access your account to check balances, make transfers between accounts and also transfer funds between different institutions. Call 1-866-MY CU NOW (1-866-692-8669).