PrimeSource CU is hosting Retirement Planning classes, presented by Bruce Longmeier & Dustin Allbery of Northwest Planning Inc., designed to help you ease into retirement with peace of mind. As CEO of PrimeSource Credit Union, I would like to take this opportunity to personally invite you to attend & set yourself up for financial success. A presentation from special guest speaker, Ross Anderson-elder law attorney from Peak Elder Law, and the opportunity for a free one-hour consultation (at a later date), will also be offered.
We value your financial health and hope to make your transition to retirement just as smooth as possible by providing you with the tools you need. The content is divided into two interactive, fast paced sessions, & we’re offering the courses at two locations/times, for your convenience. Sandwiches and refreshments will be served. Please contact us today to register for your preferred date & location!
- Long Term Care
- Elder Law & Estate Planning w/ attorney Ross Anderson
- Life Insurance
- Financial Planning & Vetting a Financial Planner
- Much more
Class Times & Locations:
- Thursday, May 31st & Tuesday June 5th – 5:30pm-8:00pm at
- PSCU Nevada Branch (9707 N Nevada St, Spokane WA 99218)
- Thursday, June 21st & Tuesday June 26th -5:30pm-8:00pm at
- PSCU Valley Branch (9208 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley WA 99206)