PrimeSource Credit Union was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The fourth annual list of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest was created by the Journal of Business and Best Companies Group.
The survey and awards program were designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the Inland Northwest, benefiting the region’s economy, workforce, and businesses. The list is made up of 35 companies. PrimeSource Credit Union has been named one of this year’s Best Places to Work Inland Northwest.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- – Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- – Be a publicly or privately held business
- – Have a facility in the Inland Northwest region (Spokane, Pend Oreille, and Stevens counties in
- Washington State; and Kootenai and Bonner counties in Idaho.)
- – Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the Inland Northwest
- – Be in business a minimum of 1 year
Companies from across the region entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
The list-making companies were honored at an awards ceremony on October 9, 2019 at the Spokane Convention Center. The rankings were published in the October 10 issue of the Journal of Business.