PrimeSource CU Checking Account
Access your money anytime with PrimeSource Credit Union checking accounts. We have checking options including -youth, free regular personal checking, PrimeStart (second-chance), and Gold (senior) to fit a variety of needs. These accounts offer several free & convenient features. Call or stop by any branch to open an account.
Free Regular Personal Checking
- No minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service fee or per check charges
- Visa Chip debit card
- Shared Branching access
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- CU*Talk (Bank by Phone)
- eAlerts & eNotices
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit
- Overdraft Protection
- Co-op ATM network
- Online check ordering
- Bill Pay
Gold Checking (for Members Ages 62 and over)
Enjoy all the benefits of our free regular checking plus exclusive Gold perks:
- Free Cashier’s Checks (one per day)
- Three free boxes of checks annually with paycheck, pension or Social Security direct deposit (cannot be ordered simultaneously)
Youth Checking (for members age 13 – 17 years)
- Enjoy the benefits of our free regular checking in an account designed with youth in mind, plus the first box of checks is free with PrimeSource youth checking.
PrimeStart Checking Account
Our goal is to help every member, so if you have not been able to previously open a checking account, this product could be right for you. The PrimeStart Checking Account can help to get you back on track and eventually into a regular personal checking account. Restrictions and fees may apply, please ask for details.
Overdraft Protection & Courtesy Pay Options
Unforeseen expenses can sometimes occur and you may not have enough money to cover costs form your checking account. PrimeSource has several options for Overdraft Protection, including Coutesy Pay.
Link your savings, money market, PSCU Visa Credit Card, or Prime Personal Line of Credit to your checking in order to cover eligible overdrafts.
- Enroll in Courtesy Pay – Courtesy Pay may help you cover insufficient funds transactions.
- Courtesy Pay Details & OPT IN/OUT