Starting out, starting over, or simply looking for the convenience of a Visa Credit Card?
A PrimeSource Visa Classic Credit Card is an ideal choice!
You’ll enjoy benefits such as-
- Flexibility to make purchases, pay bills, or get cash
- Convenience of worldwide acceptance
- Multiple-Layer Visa security
- A competitive, fixed interest rate
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Overdraft transfer option (in the event you overdraw your PrimeSource checking account)
- Verified by Visa
View your Visa Credit Card transaction history, make payments, and more, online with eZCard Info
Call (800) 600-5249 to dispute posted fraudulent charges on your PSCU Visa Credit Card, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak with someone, rather than the automated system, due to the number of fraudulent charges or at your request, you can be routed appropriately. The option to route will be available during these hours: Monday through Friday, 5:00am to 5:45pm and Saturday, 6:00am to 11:45pm.
Share Secured Visa
The share secured Visa is a great way to establish credit or as a method to begin repairing damaged credit. You simply secure the amount of your credit limit in a savings account.
Verified by Visa
Create a password that protects you when shopping online with Verified by Visa. This free security program helps ensure that only you can use your PrimeSource Visa credit or debit card to shop online. Once you have activated a password for your card, no one else can use your Visa card number at any participating online stores, without your personal password.
- It only takes a minute to go online to the secure Verified by Visa website to activate a password for your card www.visa.com/verified. It is also helpful to read the informative FAQs that Visa provides on their website.
Maintain your account security by keeping your password and other personal identifying information confidential and be aware of where you keep your credit cards. Keep a copy of credit card numbers in a secure place, along with the phone numbers to report lost or stolen cards (ssee below). Photocopies of the front and back of the cards often work well for this purpose. Compare receipts with your statements and promptly report any unusual activity or transactions.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Visa Credit Card: Call (800) 808-7230